On 09/15/2022 3:16 AM ROBERTA HILL <email@example.com> wrote:
COMPLAINT against Glen Andrew Hall, violating Rule 3.8, maybe other rules, contempt of court, getting away with it.
Notice: Because we don’t exactly trust you as we don’t trust lawyers and police anymore, copies of this email are distributed to Attorney Lin Wood, Project Veritas, Lt. Governor of Virginia, Attorney General, Patrick Howley of National File, Stanley Bolten of Justiceforuswgo.wordpress.com to publish complaint on blog, and witnesses Kenneth and Stella Forinash
Virginia State Bar (VSB),
1111 East Main,
Richmond, VA 23219-0026,
My son Brian David Hill is filing a complaint with supporting evidence and documents against attorney Glen Andrew Hall for violating three court orders without ever a reprimand, violating Rule 3.8 – Additional Responsibilities Of A Prosecutor. Prosecuted a case against a man Brian Hill who he knew factually Brian David Hill is innocent of his criminal charge. Glen Hall knew that Brian Hill was not medically and psychologically cleared while Officer Jones assumed that Brian was cleared and assumed lab work was done. It was admitted by Officer Jones under oath in federal court that he didn’t ask for the medical records, didn’t know Brian was diabetic while the officer transported a diabetic to jail not knowing he was diabetic, hospital never checked diabetic blood sugar of Brian. Brian was not medically cleared. All of this information and evidence was served with Attorney Glen A. Hall. He knew it if he read any of it, files with the court. He prosecuted and maintained a conviction/charge against a man who he knew was innocent of his charge. He also pushed for a jury trial to force him to not be allowed to testify or they would bring up a prior non-relevant conviction from 2014. Brian doesn’t have to testify as there are plenty of witnesses and material evidence who my son knows would prove his innocence. Commonwealth Attorney was served all of the appropriate and material evidence disproving the elements of guilt. Medical record proved lab tests were deleted from the chart after being ordered. Not medically cleared. Brian claimed he may have been drugged, had blackouts of his memories. Brian wanted a drug test back in 2018 but was never given one. Cover up after cover up. Medical records covered up at Martinsville City Jail as well, certain pages not in record with missing page sequence. Commonwealth Attorney Glen Andrew Hall is at the center of all of these cover ups and destruction of evidence. He is breaking laws here.
All is in the complaint document. Brian didn’t want to merge it all as it would be confusing for the State Bar to investigate the attached pages merged into one pdf document.
Brian asked me to send you his complaint pdf and all supportive evidence in separate pdf files in the following numbered order and how each piece of evidence is relevant to Glen Andrew Hall violating Rule 3.8, maybe other rules, has violated three court orders which is contempt of court, and is getting away with it unless the State Bar determines that laws and attorney rules were violated by Glen Andrew Hall.
SUPPORTIVE EVIDENCE/proof documents attachments of COMPLAINT, COMPLAINT. If they are noted with (excerpted from court records), then it is extracted from the pdf court records from the case Glen Andrew Hall prosecuted and can be verified by Hon. Ashby R. Pritchett (clerk), the custodian of court records of the Circuit Court. That means all of this had to be served with Glen Andrew Hall. He was aware of all evidence, he was aware and instead violated court orders, he destroyed evidence or permitted destruction of Brady materials evidence, and ignored all evidence proving innocence.1. Complaint against Attorney Glen Andrew Hall – September 15, 2022(4)Signed.pdf – COMPLAINT
2. 0-Rule 3.8 – Additional Responsibilities Of A Prosecutor, Va. R. Sup. Ct. 3.8 Casetext Search + Citator.pdf – Printout of State Bar Rule 3.8
3. 1-Pages from 01 MAN ADD 001.pdf – Original charging documents prosecuted by Glen Andrew Hall (excerpted from court records)
4. 2-court-order-motion-discovery.pdf – First court order asking for discovery materials, motion for discovery also included (excerpted from court records)
5. 3-court-order-motion-discovery.pdf – Second court order asking for discovery materials, motion for discovery also included, court order after motion for reciprocal discovery in pdf file (excerpted from court records)
6. 4-court-order-motion-discovery.pdf – Third court order asking for discovery materials, motion for discovery also included (excerpted from court records)
7. 5-pro-se-motion-discovery.pdf – Pro se motion asking for discovery materials including body-camera footage, also has photocopy of letter(s) and mailing log record proving that Police Chief mailed multiple times asking for discovery materials not knowing at the time that there was one or more court orders already demanding discovery materials from Glen Andrew Hall who represents Martinsville Police Department (excerpted from court records)
8. 6-evidence-requesting-body-cam-footage-certified-mail.pdf – proof of Police Chief G. E. Cassady being mailed letter (certified mailing, signed return receipt) requesting body-camera footage not knowing at the time that the General District Court and Circuit Court both ordered Brady materials which include body-camera footage (excerpted from court records)
9. 7-evidence-not-medically-cleared.pdf – portion of court record on asking why medical lab tests were covered up and deleted from the chart while under Andy Hall’s watch (excerpted from court records)
10. 8-lab-tests-deleted-from-chart-cover-up.pdf – Pages of medical record of hospital visit on September 21, 2018 before being discharged to police, read last page to see the cover up of lab tests being ordered (excerpted from court records)
11. 9-motion-against-Glen-a-hall-violating-court-orders.pdf – MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL OR NEW TRIAL BASED UPON NEW EVIDENCE WHICH COULD NOT BE ADMISSIBLE AT THE TIME OF CONVICTION; NEW EVIDENCE OF SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE COMMITTED BY COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA; REQUEST FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST COUNSEL GLEN ANDREW HALL, ESQUIRE (OFFICER OF THE COURT) FOR VIOLATING COURT ORDERS FOR NOT TURNING OVER BODY-CAMERA FOOTAGE AND IT IS LIKELY DESTROYED AND BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF BLOOD VIALS OBTAINED ON DAY OF CHARGE, ALSO LIKELY DESTROYED (excerpted from court records) – Note: Does not include exhibits attachments
12. 10-Pages from motion-new-trial-acquittal-august-28-2022.pdf – MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL OR NEW TRIAL PURSUANT TO RULE 3A:15 BASED UPON NEW EVIDENCE WHICH DISPROVES THE ELEMENTS OF CHARGED CRIME BY PROSECUTION, EVIDENCE WARRANTING NEW TRIAL OR ACQUITTAL (excerpted from court records) – Note: Does not include exhibits attachments
13. 11-Pages from motion-new-trial-acquittal-September-4-2022.pdf – MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL OR NEW TRIAL PURSUANT TO RULE 3A:15 BASED UPON NEW EVIDENCE OF SUSPECT JACODY CASSELL OF BUSINESS ENTITY: THE CHIMNEY SWEEP WHO CAUSED CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING INTOXICATION OF CRIMINAL DEFENDANT WARRANTING NEW TRIAL OR ACQUITTAL (excerpted from court records) – Note: Does not include exhibits attachments
14. 12-Pages from 01 MAN ADD 002.pdf – federal affidavit statement where Brian said the officer “appeared to have activated his body camera”, filed with Circuit Court (excerpted from court records)
15. 13-Pages from 01 MAN ADD 002-2.pdf – EXHIBIT 14 (copy served with Glen Andrew Hall) federal declaration/affidavit of Brian David Hill, written six days after he was arrested, filed a month later due to mailing the wrong address due to mental confusion, filed with Circuit Court (excerpted from court records)
Excerpts of written statements of defendant made in EXHIBIT 14, referenced in 15. 13-Pages from 01 MAN ADD 002-2.pdf:
Page 3 of 11, EXHIBIT INDEX PAGE 292 OF 317: “…At
one point I felt like I might collapse so I may have been drugged. I had to keep
sitting on benches”.
Page 2 of 11, EXHIBIT INDEX PAGE 291 OF 317: “On September 20,
2018, Thursday, some of my memories may have been blacked out. I was under
an extreme amount of stress and anxiety already due to the pre-filing injunction
motion…My mom had also noticed that my doors were not being kept locked, I
was psychologically afraid to sleep in my bed. Sometimes sleeping on the couch
and I had a bad feeling something bad would happen to me.”.
Page 2 of 11, EXHIBIT
INDEX PAGE 291 OF 317: “ON SEPTEMBER 18th, 2018, Somebody was in
the thicket at the end of my neighbor’s property and branches moved
whenever I looked in that direction. I was around the period when I was mowing
the grass between the time period of 1 to 4PM. That was a tuesday. Likely
Brian helped me make these legal arguments. I have to be the one to send the email since he cannot use the internet.
My son has disproved the elements of guilt charged. Glen Andrew Hall does not want a new trial because Brian would be found innocent as a matter of law and as a matter of fact. When elements of a charge are proven factually wrong, it is more stronger than a reasonable doubt for a jury. Elements of a charge must all be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Elements are proven false in the case prosecuted by Glen A. Hall.
Read the supporting evidence. Glen Andrew Hall destroyed evidence under his watch or had permitted destroying evidence under his watch after multiple court orders for discovery. Destroyed body-camera footage and biological evidence. Lab tests deleted from the chart. This is a cover up, these are cover ups, this is criminal conduct. It is obstruction of justice to destroy evidence after a criminal investigation and prosecution had begun.
Glen Andrew Hall violated the rule 3.8 mandating that: “A lawyer engaged in a prosecutorial function shall: (d) make timely disclosure to counsel for the defendant, or to the defendant if he has no counsel, of the existence of evidence which the prosecutor knows tends to negate the guilt of the accused, mitigate the degree of the offense, or reduce the punishment, except when disclosure is precluded or modified by order of a court”.
Glen Andrew Hall violated the rule 3.8 mandating that: “A lawyer engaged in a prosecutorial function shall: (c) not instruct or encourage a person to withhold information from the defense after a party has been charged with an offense“.
Glen Andrew Hall violated the rule 3.8 mandating that: “A lawyer engaged in a prosecutorial function shall: (a) not file or maintain a charge that the prosecutor knows is not supported by probable cause“.
This email contains an index of all supportive documents by email attachments. You can print the email or I can email you a pdf file printout of the sent email with the index. All of these are supportive documents from my son Brian David Hill. All is supporting evidence against Glen Andrew Hall in his complaint dated September 15, 2022.
Please investigate Glen Andrew Hall for violating the law, violating court orders, destruction of material/relevant evidence, ignoring witnesses, ignoring evidence, and violating Rule 3.8.Thanks,
Roberta Hill (for online filing since Brian Hill cannot use internet)
310 Forest Street, Apartment 1
Martinsville, Virginia 24112
Brian David Hill
310 Forest Street, Apartment 2
Martinsville, Virginia 24112