Addendum from article: BREAKING: Court appointed lawyer Fred Smith and/or Corrupt Assistant Attorney General Justin Hill knew Brian couldn’t file for six months in Virginia Court, then lied about it to Virginia Appeals Court to make Brian look like a liar – Justice for Brian D. Hill of USWGO Alternative News
Author: Stanley Bolten
Formerly USWGO Alternative News reporter Brian D. Hill filed a motion for sanctions and inquiry into Justin Hill, the assistant Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Virginia. For the purpose of evidence which was filed and accepted by the Appeals Court clerk for Brian proving that Justin the assistant Attorney General made multiple false statements to the Court of Appeals of Virginia in their filing dated January 2, 2024, entitled their “Brief of the Commonwealth”. It isn’t clear whether this filing is pushing for his disbarment of his license to practice law or worse, but Brian is giving them the legroom to take any action against Justin as a sanction as requested by Brian. Brian also filed his timely appeal reply brief in opposition to the Assistant Attorney General’s brief. Brian also brought more allegations accusing Justin Hill of lying in his reply brief and pointing to the areas of the court case record to prove that Justin Hill lied about this claim or that claim. Brian may have proven up to four false statements based on the record of the trial court and based on the new evidence Brian was releasing. The recorded conversations between attorney Fred Smith of Martinsville, VA, and Brian D. Hill his client. There appeared to be trust issues between Brian and his court appointed attorney which led to the conversations being recorded. In Virginia, it is lawful to record a private conversation when at least one party consented to such recording.
Has the Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares had foreknowledge of this? Is he even aware of the alleged unethical misconduct by his assistant Attorney General? Is he aware that Justin Hill lied in his filings while appending the Attorney General Jason Miyares‘s name to the brief of the commonwealth filing?
The Virginia Court of Appeals has the ability to order an inquiry and investigation into what Brian D. Hill had alleged about Justin Bryon Hill, when Brian is stating that Justin is attempting to provide false statements in their filing which may possibly defraud the court in an “intrinsic fraud”. Justin had claimed that Brian’s opening appeal brief was untimely and that Brian was not prohibited from filing in the Appeals Court while Brian was facing contempt of court criminal charge by Judge Giles Carter Greer of the Martinsville Circuit Court.
1. ALL-EXHIBITS-1-15-2024.pdf – All seven exhibits combined together and were filed with the Court of Appeals of Virginia by VACES system by Roberta Hill. In support of “MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AND INQUIRY AGAINST JUSTIN HILL, ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR POSSIBLY DEFRAUDING THIS COURT”. Was filed on January 15, 2024.
2. Motion1-15-2024.pdf – MOTION FOR SANCTIONS AND INQUIRY AGAINST JUSTIN HILL, ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR POSSIBLY DEFRAUDING THIS COURT. Filed with the Court of Appeals of Virginia by VACES system by Roberta Hill. Was filed on January 15, 2024.
3. proof-service1-15-2024.pdf – Proof of service of both ALL-EXHIBITS-1-15-2024.pdf and Motion1-15-2024.pdf to Justin Hill, Chris Coen, and the OAG Criminal litigation section.
4. RECORD OF THE TRIAL COURT. Necessary to understand page citation in appeal reply brief and in Brian’s motion for sanctions and inquiry against Justin Hill. https://mega.nz/folder/yNgSFQKK#fb81TOEhjuae4DQAEysSmw and https://archive.org/details/CommonwealthvHill-record-June-12-2023 (That way you can check the specifically mentioned areas of the record in the Assignments of Error.) This is real hardcore evidence by a criminal defendant showing actual innocence. Disproving elements of a charged crime can mean permanent acquittal. When a law requires certain elements to prove the law was broken; and certain elements are disproved, then the person didn’t break the law and is innocent. The social security numbers are redacted.
5. APPEAL-REPLY1-15-2024.pdf – REPLY BRIEF OF APPELLANT. Filed on January 15, 2024.
6. EMR-LETTER-1-16-2024.pdf – EMERGENCY LETTER TO CLERK OF THE COURT ASKING FOR PDF COPY OF APPELLEE FILING AND TO ADDRESS EVIDENCE MATTER; POSSIBLE FUTURE RETALIATION MAY COME FOR APPELLANT
7. 2proof-service1-15-2024.pdf – Proof of service of APPEAL-REPLY1-15-2024.pdf to Justin Hill, Chris Coen, and the OAG Criminal litigation section.
8. EXHIBIT 1-Declaration for Motion for sanctions against Justin Hill(5).pdf – Declaration of Brian David Hill regarding the conversation recording between him, his family, and Attorney Fred Smith at multiple attorney/client meetings. Brian is waiving attorney/client privilege to disprove Justin Hill’s false statements.
9. EXHIBIT 2.pdf – Mar09-726407.wav URL/LINK and attached wav file. Conversation recording between Brian D. Hill and Attorney Fred Smith on March 9, 2023.
10. EXHIBIT 3.pdf – Apr13-045432.wav URL/LINK and attached wav file. Conversation recording between Brian D. Hill and Attorney Fred Smith on April 13, 2023.
11. EXHIBIT 4.pdf – Oct20-077885.wav URL/LINK and attached wav file. Conversation recording between Brian D. Hill and Attorney Fred Smith on October 20, 2023.
12. EXHIBIT 5-TRANSCRIPT OF Mar09-726407.wav(2).pdf – Transcription of audio file: Mar09-726407.wav.
13. EXHIBIT 6-TRANSCRIPT OF Apr13-045432.wav.pdf – Transcription of audio file: Apr13-045432.wav
14. EXHIBIT 7-TRANSCRIPT OF Oct20-077885.wav.pdf – Transcription of audio file: Oct20-077885.wav.
15. Digital Records System – Print.pdf – CAV case no. 0313-23 VACES electronic filing of Motion1-15-2024.pdf, ALL-EXHIBITS-1-15-2024.pdf, and proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
16. Digital Records System – Print4.pdf – CAV case no. 0314-23 VACES electronic filing of Motion1-15-2024.pdf, ALL-EXHIBITS-1-15-2024.pdf, and proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
17. Digital Records System – Print7.pdf – CAV case no. 0317-23 VACES electronic filing of Motion1-15-2024.pdf, ALL-EXHIBITS-1-15-2024.pdf, and proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
18. Digital Records System – Print-1.pdf – CAV case no. 0313-23 VACES electronic filing of APPEAL-REPLY1-15-2024.pdf and 2proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
19. Digital Records System – Print4-1.pdf – CAV case no. 0314-23 VACES electronic filing of APPEAL-REPLY1-15-2024.pdf and 2proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
20. Digital Records System – Print7-1.pdf – CAV case no. 0317-23 VACES electronic filing of APPEAL-REPLY1-15-2024.pdf and 2proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
21. Digital Records System – Print1.pdf – CAV case no. 0313-23 VACES electronic filing of EMR-LETTER-1-16-2024.pdf.
22. Digital Records System – Print4-2.pdf – CAV case no. 0314-23 VACES electronic filing of EMR-LETTER-1-16-2024.pdf.
23. Digital Records System – Print7-2.pdf – CAV case no. 0317-23 VACES electronic filing of EMR-LETTER-1-16-2024.pdf.
24. VACES-emails-reviewed-accepted-filings-1-16-2024.pdf – 10 pages of 10 emails confirming the reviewing and acceptance of filings filed in VACES system. Everything is accepted. All appeal cases have accepted all filings. It is all confirmed.
25. Read Appellant Motion for Sanctions and Inquiry, Exhibits.pdf – Read receipt from Angela T. Williams, Legal Secretary II, Office of Attorney General in response to email proof-service1-15-2024.pdf. This email shows that it was forwarded from somebody else in the Office of Attorney General.
26. Read Appellant reply brief.pdf – Read receipt from Angela T. Williams, Legal Secretary II, Office of Attorney General in response to email 2proof-service1-15-2024.pdf. This email shows that it was forwarded from somebody else in the Office of Attorney General.
27. Xfinity Connect Read_ Appellant reply brief Printout(1).pdf – Read receipt from Angela T. Williams, Legal Secretary II, Office of Attorney General in response to email 2proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
28. Xfinity Connect Read_ Appellant Motion for Sanctions and Inquiry, Exhibits Printout(1).pdf – Read receipt from Angela T. Williams, Legal Secretary II, Office of Attorney General in response to email proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
29. Xfinity Connect Read_ Appellant Motion for Sanctions and Inquiry, Exhibits Printout.pdf – Read receipt from Chris Coen, Administrative Manager, Office of Attorney General in response to email proof-service1-15-2024.pdf.
Who may be getting in trouble here? Will there be any kind of sanctions or inquires. It is up to the judges of the Court of Appeals of Virginia to analyze all evidence available of what was submitted to the Court. It is going to take the court employees including the Office of Chief Staff Attorney and their underlings there to go through every page, and look at every exhibit, and listen to every audio file of Brian D. Hill and Attorney Fred Smith, as well as Brian’s family members who were present. Transcriptions were created and filed with the Court of Appeals. The transcriptions which does show proof along with the audio files that Attorney Fred Smith on April 13, 2023, directed Brian Hill not to file anything “in state court”. Then in October 20, 2023, Attorney Fred Smith asked Brian about the name of Assistant Attorney General and Brian told him that it was “Justin” and then “Hill”. Fred then said that he spoke with Justin another time and would speak with Justin again. So Fred admitted to having discussions with counsel for Appellees of his appeals which would be Justin Hill, the same man who lied in the brief of the commonwealth. The alleged allegation of what one lie was, it was that Brian was not prohibited from filing in the Court of Appeals of Virginia and that that he confirmed that fact with Fred Smith in footnote #4, pages 11 and 12 of brief. Somebody is clearly lying here. Either Fred Smith lied, or Justin Hill lied, or both lied or worked together. It is still difficult to know what conspiracy or plot had been going on here, but Brian was clearly being set up here for his three appeals to be dismissed by them being considered as failure to prosecute his appeals or untimely filed. Screenshots will speak louder than what I can type in this article. There is lot of information and would be difficult to explain everything in a single article except that there is a lot of information implicating “Justin Hill” as an attorney who submitted untrue information in an official filing of “Appellees” in the Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia.
Will Fred Smith get in trouble? Will Justin Hill get in trouble? Will Judge Greer ever get in trouble for the contempt of court case being used to interfere with Brian’s appeals and take away his first amendment constitutional rights if this judge has anything to do with all of this? Will anyone in the government of the Commonwealth of Virginia get in trouble for all of these issues?
Here are some PNG screenshots of his affidavit which is in Exhibit 1 in his motion for sanctions.
Wow Brian is completely chewing out his attorney Fred Smith, who was appointed in his contempt of court case last year. Here is some information about his court appointed lawyer. See the link here: https://sites.google.com/freddsmithjrpc.com/freddsmithjrpc. Fred isn’t even a criminal defense attorney normally, but is mainly a medical malpractice attorney. It would be perfect for Brian’s medical issues including autism and obsessive compulsive disorder, but apparently he refused to fight for Brian’s first amendment right to freedom of speech. Brian has a constitutional right to freedom of speech even in a court of law as long as it is peaceful, truthful, not inciting crimes, not inciting violence, and as long as Brian’s speech is orderly but not disruptively. Fred did not protect his freedom of speech and did not protect Brian’s constitutional right to his state appeals either. Here is what Fred Smith’s website says: “We are a medical malpractice firm, with attorneys licensed in both Virginia and North Carolina.” Here is this link: https://sites.google.com/freddsmithjrpc.com/freddsmithjrpc/our-attorneys?authuser=0. This is what Fred’s profile says: “Attorney Fred D. Smith, Jr. has practiced law in southern Virginia for more than 40 years. He is a consummate trial attorney and a fierce advocate. Beyond his legal experience, Fred knows the complex science of medicine as only an attorney who’s cross-examined countless medical experts and prepared hundreds of cases can.” He did a good thing and got Brian’s contempt of court case dismissed, but there appeared to be a hidden cost to it. Brian’s contempt of court case was dismissed but the price Brian had paid would be that his appeals would be dismissed for failure to prosecute and any filings he filed would be considered untimely filed. We have to bring out the characters of who are involved here, as we are having to be the free press since the regular media ain’t covering Brian’s criminal cases.
Who is Justin B. Hill?
He appears to be the assistant attorney general for Virginia and evidence had shown that he is involved in other cases. So he is a real character, but it is hard to find a lot of information about this lawyer when searching his name and position on the Bing search engine. More information will need to be dug into him to conduct a complete public analysis about him, about who this guy is who is lying about Brian Hill on court record. If anybody knows any good credible information about Justin Bryon Hill, please feel free to email us and contact us. StanleyBolten AT justiceforuswgo.nl email address. Please don’t spam us, and please don’t sell my email address to anybody. Strictly we want information which is credible.