Author: Stanley Bolten
Brian D. Hill, formerly of USWGO Alternative News, his family, is asking for a private attorney to provide legal assistance to Brian Hill to file a lawsuit against Attorney Fred Smith of Martinsville VA for legal malpractice. Brian’s only income is SSI disability so he cannot afford an attorney. He asks for an attorney to represent him pro bono. This case wouldn’t just benefit him but help others in Martinsville, VA by protecting Brian’s right to appeals and other Virginian’s rights to appeal a judge’s decision. Brian needs a lawyer. He needs a lawyer ASAP.
Brian needs an attorney as soon as possible to file a legal malpractice lawsuit against his court appointed lawyer Fred Smith over the following reasons:
- Brian Hill had seven ongoing appeals in the Court of Appeals of Virginia. Three of the more recent ongoing appeals had a filing deadline by July, 2023, and a deadline to file an extension of time by August, 2023.
- Brian was charged with criminal contempt of court for things he said in his notices of appeal which is protected as freedom of speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, and Article I Sec. 12 of the Virginia Constitution.
- The judge he had accused of various things, appointed Brian Hill an attorney named Fred Smith. Fred Smith refused to protect his client Brian’s first amendment right and refused to present a first amendment challenge. Refused to request a change of venue to have it in front of a different judge. Lectured Brian.
- Fred Smith lied to both the Attorney General who were representing Appellees and lied to Brian Hill the Appellant.
- Brian had legally recorded the conversations with his lawyer Fred Smith and the conversations proved that Fred manipulated both sides of his appeal cases. Fred Smith repeatedly demanded that Brian Hill not file in any of the Virginia state courts for six months in order for his contempt of court charge to be dismissed.
- Fred Smith called Brian’s mother and informed her to contact Justin Hill of the Court of Appeals of Virginia, and said that the Attorney General had agreed to file an extension of time until after the hearing in October as long as Brian calls the Assistant Attorney General, Justin Hill.
- Justin Hill gave a written response stating that he will not file an extension of time for Brian Hill’s appeals. Attorney Fred Smith lied to Brian’s mother.
- Brian was lied to again by this Attorney Fred Smith stating that an extension was granted or given allowing Brian to continue with his appeal filings. Only to find out months later that his appeals were dismissed for not filing timely, and no timely extension of time to file were filed by anybody.
- Fred Smith had caused Brian to lose three of his seven appeals. This lawyer lectured Brian, made unreasonable demands to take away his due process of law, and then lied to the Attorney General and lied to Brian Hill the Appellant under the guise to make his contempt of court charge go away.
Brian wishes to sue Attorney Fred Smith for (1) interfering with his constitutionally protected due process right to appeal the lower court decision in the Commonwealth of Virginia, discriminated against Brian Hill for his autistic behavior and lied and manipulated both sides of the appeal cases his client Brian Hill were involved in, (3) deprived Brian’s constitutional rights under the color of law.
The attorney was caught lying to the Attorney General, caught lying to his client, caught lying to the client’s mother who is part of the client’s pro se legal team, and misrepresented things before the court system.