Author: Stanley Bolten
UPDATE: See Petition for Rehearing docketed in Blackmail Scheme Case in U.S. Supreme Court (case no. 22-6123), Motion for Review and Disqualification filed but not publicly docketed for the general public, what are they hiding??? – Justice for Brian D. Hill of USWGO Alternative News
Brian D. Hill, formerly of USWGO Alternative News had filed a petition for rehearing in the blackmail scheme case in the U.S. Supreme Court, similar to what the Brunson Brothers had done in their Supreme Court case. Brian has also filed emergency motions for both recusal of Chief Justice John Roberts and response from the United States Government. The motions and emergency application to John Roberts were ignored by not being acted upon, and the Petition for the Writ of Certiorari was denied on January 9, 2023, after the conference which was held behind closed doors on January 6, 2023. Attorney Lin Wood had alleged on Twitter in January of 2021, that Chief Justice John Roberts of the U.S. Supreme Court and a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide were being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme of child rape and murder captured on videotape, and that it concerned judges and officials. A radiopatriot.net article about the encryption password to the alleged blackmail videos was also shown in the evidence filings in Brian’s case in the Supreme Court. Lin Wood also explained that the blackmail scheme involved MOSSAD (Israel Intelligence agency), CIA (U.S. Intelligence agency), MI6 (British Intelligence agency), FBI (U.S. Intelligence agency), and CCP (China Communist Party). Brian had not just filed a petition for rehearing but also a Motion for Review and Disqualification (again giving John Roberts one more chance to do what is right) and an unsworn declaration (same as an affidavit but is not notarized by a notary public) in support of the Motion for Review and Disqualification. Case number is 22-6123 and the docket page can be accessed at the Supreme Court website. Brian’s filing does bring up the allegation that John Roberts is violating his oath of office by not remaining impartial throughout the entire proceedings of his case, when Roberts didn’t recuse himself.
Brian had even called into the Pete Santilli Show on Jan 23, 2023, to inform Pete that he was going to file a petition for rehearing in his case in the Supreme Court. Pete Santilli asked Brian during the interview why he would get this case in front of the very judge/justice he is alleging as to being a target of this blackmail scheme due to the information alleged by Attorney L. Lin Wood. Brian’s answer was that he knew the corrupt federal judicial system was rigged (rigged just like the two most recent elections) and he wanted to show the brainwashed sheeple that the judicial system is rigged and cannot work. He has to prove it to show the brainwashed people who still think the court system is great, can be trusted, and has no corruption, but the truth is that the court system is corrupt in various areas all over the United States of America. That is because of blackmail, infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day as President John F. Kennedy had said in one of his most powerful yet controversial speeches to the press in 1961. Brian explained that “we must be shown the evil” and we must see the corruption in the U.S. Government for what it is, for us to truly wake up as a human species, as spiritual beings. Jesus Christ said, and ye shall know the truth, that “the truth shall make you free”.
Kind of weird statements for Pete Santilli to say on his show criticizing Lin Wood during the broadcast dated January 23, 2023 when he said at an earlier show date on January 9, 2023 that Evan Neumann a former CIA/FBI involved individual had corroborated the claims made in Brian’s emergency application to Chief Justice John Roberts. Pete has his reasons for why he grilled Brian Hill about his case filings in the Supreme Court and about Attorney Lin Wood’s claims. Anyways, here are the files of Brian’s recent and last filings in the U.S. Supreme Court, unless the petition for rehearing is granted. Brian made very good points in the rehearing petition, if the Clerk accepts this for filing in the Supreme Court without issue. One of the issues in Brian’s motion for review and disqualification was a printout of the article about Evan Neumann corroborating the claims made in one new filing being mailed off to be filed by Brian Hill in the Supreme Court.
One of the grounds asking for rehearing is that John Roberts had violated or not complied with federal law, referring to 28 U.S. Code § 455 – Disqualification of justice, judge, or magistrate judge. He clearly should have recused himself before the conference on January 6, 2023, according to Brian’s argument, as a matter of law. John Roberts clearly protected his own personal interests by not recusing himself and participated in the conference which may have led to the Certiorari Petition being denied on January 9, 2023.
– Blackmail-Scheme-case-Petition-for-Rehearing-SCOTUS.pdf – Petition for Rehearing in blackmail scheme case.
– Blackmail scheme case, SCOTUS petition for rehearing, accompanying motion for review and disqualification Brian David Hill v. United States, 22-6123.pdf – Email from Brian’s mother to the U.S. Attorney, U.S. Solicitor General, and others involving the filing of petition for rehearing and Motion for Review and Disqualification, as well as declaration.
– Xfinity Connect Blackmail scheme case, SCOTUS petition for rehearing, accompanying motion for review and disqualification_ Brian David Hill v_ United States, 22-6123 Printout.pdf – Same email as above but was printed from Roberta’s xFinity account.
– Affidavit-of-Service-Jan-31-2023.pdf – Affidavit of Service filed with the Clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court which includes printout of email of service and service by mail to U.S. Attorney, U.S. Solicitor General, and others involving the filing of petition for rehearing and Motion for Review and Disqualification, as well as declaration.
– Certificate of Compliance for MOTION FOR REVIEW AND DISQUALIFICATION to US Supreme Court (1).pdf – Certificate of Compliance for motion
– Certificate of Compliance for Petition for Rehearing to US Supreme Court (1).pdf – Certificate of Compliance for Petition for Rehearing.
– Declaration-support-Motion-review-disqualification.pdf – Declaration in support of Motion for Review and Disqualification.
– Letter to Clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court – January 31, 2022(2).pdf – Letter to Clerk of the Supreme Court of the United States, dated January 31, 2023 (date in file-name does not reflect the correct date in the letter filing, just to warn those who download this file, just a mere technical goof in the pdf file name).
– Motion-review-disqualification.pdf – Motion for Review and Disqualification.
– USWGO_20230130_025037(OCR).pdf – Photocopy scans of mailing to the U.S. Solicitor General of Respondent: United States of America.
– USWGO_Photocopy_mailing_US_Attorney_SCOTUS_1-31-2023(OCR).pdf – Photocopy scans of mailing to the U.S. Attorney Office of Respondent: United States of America.
– Yahoo Mail – USPS eReceipt-1-31-2023.pdf – Email USPS e-receipt at Roberta’s email, proof of mailing all three mailings of pleadings
– USWGO_20230131_120618(OCR)(Letter).pdf – Proof of mailings (Letter page size)
– USWGO_20230131_120524(OCR)(MAX_SCAN).pdf – Proof of mailings (Max scan page size)
UPDATE FEBRUARY 4, 2023 4:07AM FILES:
– USPS.com® – USPS Tracking® Results-70191120000226237973.pdf – USPS reports successful delivery of filings to the U.S. Supreme Court mail room. Usually there is a two day waiting period for security reasons. Hopefully is filed by Monday.
– USPS.com® – USPS Tracking® Results-70210350000057706539.pdf – USPS reports successful delivery of copy of filings to the U.S. Attorney office for the Middle District of North Carolina.
– 70191120000226237973.pdf – USPS electronic return receipt delivery report of successful delivery to U.S. Supreme Court.
– 70210350000057706539.pdf – USPS electronic return receipt delivery report of successful delivery to U.S. Attorney office for the Middle District of North Carolina.
This filing may cause the reopening of the closed case for the Petition for the Writ of Certiorari. If rehearing is granted, then this brings the entire case to be reopened and allow it to be further hearings for conferences or hearings to further review the case as well as asking for briefings on the merits. If rehearing is denied then the case is closed for good and cannot be reopened.
Will John Roberts pull anything to cause the petition for rehearing to be denied??? Or will he recuse himself from the case this time on his third chance???